Monday, July 14, 2014

MACKanese monday: kasplode

Hello, MACKanese monday!

Last weekend, we invited ourselves to dinner with our besties and to tag along for fireworks after. They're only 40 minutes from us yet life gets in the way and my beautiful God-daughters seem to grow inches between visits. I hate that. So when the opportunity to see these angels came up I forgot to ask and as much told we're coming. It was low key (once the girls took our boys to the basement to dance with the wii:) and easy...easy food, easy conversations, easy company. It doesn't get better.♡

The fireworks were AWESOME! So awesome I felt a little **chagrined. How many years of awesomness had our besties experienced without telling us?! The spot was perfect...the parking was perfect...the crowd was perfect. It's already on our calendar for next year (I'm not kidding Teres...schedule us!). We want to watch more fireworks kasplode with you!

kasplode
/kuh•splohd/
verb

1. kaboom + explode = kasplode
2. What fireworks do.
3. Also, what your hinder does when it "*has bubbles".

*Courtesy of Mack's older brother, Gray. He came up with it about age three...much better for a boy that age (or any:) to talk about hinder bubbles than farts!

**Spelling is not one of my strengths. Oh dear.

1 comment:

  1. Tim says "asplode" as in, "So stupid it makes my head asplode," which is such a wonderful combination that try to use it whenever I can.

    As a mash-up of kaboom & explode, though, kasplode is going to be my new favorite.

    ReplyDelete