Friday, March 21, 2014

point it out

I've been doing Weight Watchers for almost two years. I've been lucky enough to loose and keep off 60 pounds. Although my diet has changed, I wouldn't say dramatically. My portion sizes are different, of course, and I've learned a thing or twelve about how to make food I want to eat with points I can "afford". I thought you might like to hear a bite about how (pun intended).

Someday, when I get the cajones I'll share before and after pics. For now, here's what lunch looks like today.


1 serv. Garden Veggie Straws-Honey Mustard 3 pts
(They're crazy good, you should buy some. Welcome.)
Misson Carb Balance Tortilla 2 pts
4 thin slices turkey 1 pt
3T leftover Vegetarian Chili 3 pts
Dove Dark Chocolate square (not pictured) 1 pt
Meal Point Total: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment