Thursday, March 27, 2014

selfies are tough

They are. It's hard to take flattering pics of yourself especially when the lighting is bad and your kids keep sliming the mirror.

I'm not a big fan of selfies...they scream "look at me!"...attention I don't crave or seek. So these pictures are tricky. Where do I look, how should I stand, smile or no smile, where does my other hand go? I really don't like to do it. But I like blogging and sharing so I'm practicing...clicking away.

Some outtakes:




The intake:


Lands' End Winter Hat (Company Store...back when I was an "active" seasonal employee and could shop any day *sigh*) $0 (Merry Christmas from the rents)
Cutest Fingerless Gloves Ever (knitted by Boo:) $0
Lands' End Jean Jacket (Friends and Family Sale) $5
Lands' End Anchor Sweater (Warehouse Clearance Event...are you coming yet?) $7.50
Piper & Blue Leggings (Goodwill) $3.99
Lands' End Canvas and Rubber Rain Boots (Friends and Family Sale) $10
Outfit Total: $26.49

$$$ I had no idea how much Lands' End I wore until I started this blog! I promo for them almost every.single.day. LE call me!;) $$$

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy: WIWW.

No comments:

Post a Comment