Wednesday, May 14, 2014

diy rural chic

"Rural Chic"...it's a new thing, I'm pretty sure. Not really.


I made this shirt for BarrEn Camp 2013. Our good friends, the BARRetts, stay with us, the hansENs, most years for opening weekend. I don't hunt but the other three adults in our quartet do, yet I may be the most excited for the weekend. It's a good excuse to decorate the house with clever deer paraphernalia, eat delish food, and (attempt to) stay up too late enjoying our friend's beer company;). I made two shirts, one for me and one for my huntress friend, using this tutorial. Easy peasy lemon squeezy! AND they turned out pretty great, if I do say so myself.

I can always tell who slimed the mirror based on the height...this one's courtesy of Donovan, my littlest:)

SO Boyfriend Cardigan (Kohls last year) $11
a.n.a Deer Shirt (Goodwill) $3.99 + $5 craft supplies
Paris Blues Skinny Jeans (Goodwill) $6.99
Lands' End Canvas Wedges (LE Warehouse Clearance Event...you're going, aren't you; I knew it!) $7
Outfit Total: $33.98

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW.

No comments:

Post a Comment