Friday, May 2, 2014

i want you all to have them

Remember this post? Where I talk about these?  I want you all to have them.

I've cleaned my bathroom three times now with microfiber cloths and they're life changing. Did you get that?  LIFE CHANGING!  Not only do I feel like my cleaning time is practically cut in half but my bathroom is crazy sparkley AND I don't feel guilty for killing a tree or contaminating the environment! Wahooo!

Needless to say, I wanna share it with the world! Well, with you anyway.

Before we get started, a few things:
1) I must really trust you people because I'm about to show you my dirty bathroom...after a week of a house full of sickos. Sorry, in advance.
2) I realized later that the before and after pics probably didn't need to be labeled. Yucka.
3) I am not affiliated with, nor paid by Kohler, Zwipes, Amazon, Walmart, the vinegar people, the water people, or the dried pee people. This is straight up all me.
4) Technically, I am affiliated with the makers of dried pee; however, they are definately not paying me to say that...or this.

The supplies.

Zwipes $22.22 + Mainstay Spray Bottle $0.98
1c. water + 1c. vinegar...let's just call it a nickle.
Start-up Cost: $23.25

The sink wasn't terrible because I use my face washcloth for wipe-downs every morning (after I wash my face, of course).

 But the toilet...oh dear.




Can we still be friends after seeing that?

The results.









Isn't this the prettiest? Found online, printed on cardstock, hung with washi tape. Happiness every time I open the door!

So much better than a pile of paper towels.

And it only took me this long!

Clearly, I still need to reseach an enviro-friendly toilet cleaner.

Suggestions?



No comments:

Post a Comment