Friday, June 20, 2014

friday finds

I'm an internet window shopper. I rarely click the "checkout" button unless I reeeally need it AND have read many positive reviews. Often, my Nordstrom shopping bag totals over $1,000 (it's easy to do when you're not really gonna buy it all...or any of it;), mostly sale items priced 50% off or better. These items sell out fast, helping me steer clear of bankruptcy (I'm slow to click checkout because I'm reading reviews...even with what I might buy!).

Although it's not the only place I buy new from, I like Nordstrom because they offer free shipping both ways and returns are picked up at my house by my postal person (I'm so PC). Here's what I found at Nordstrom this week:

Pattern Suede Bucket Bag $34.99: great price as it's real leather.

Braided Strap Eyelet Hem Tank $18.90: window shopping is fun because you don't have to worry about logistics...like what bra one would wear with this.

Open Pointelle Knit Pullover $14.97: perfect for cool summer nights. (Peach sold out before I posted.)

Stripe Espadrille $23.96: matches the peach sweater.

Bull Semiprecious Stone Necklace $20.98: adds a pop of color to any outfit.

Paisley Print Skinny Jeans $32.16: these may be terrible on...but, they may not be. trying is FREE!

Outfit Total: $145.96...ouch!

Can someone please tell me how to be one of the cool bloggers who puts the pics of the items in their posts?! This sounds easy but an hour and a half do my time wasted says it isn't.







No comments:

Post a Comment