Monday, June 9, 2014

MACKanese monday: phlone

Welcome back to MACKanese monday! (Repetitive.)

It's time for MACKanese monday! (Well, duh.)

It's monday, again...so let's get MACKanesed! (Say what?!)

Hello, MACKanese monday! (Simple. Clean. Effective.)

Mack said the cutest word this weekend. It was his version of "hangnail". The timing was perfect as I didn't feel like I had a super-great MACKanese word to share today. So, I tucked it in my memory and went back to planning my own surprise party...'cause that's how bad my memory is! I could plan my own surprise party...fir reals. (Shout out to Amanda for the funniest fb post of the week!)

All I can retrieve is "something-bone". Fingerbone? Nope. Wigglebone? Nope.

I am so mad at me! What is my problem! I know better; write the cuteness down immediately! Oh, fewey.

Thanks to my amazing brain power this monday's MACKanese is:

phlone
/flön/
noun

1) phone
2) of the cellular variety
3) the littles know no other

Mack: "Mama, your phlone is ringing...it's Daddy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment