Thursday, April 3, 2014

if wishes were horses...

...beggars would ride.

Dear Cowgirl Boots:

I have coveted you for far too long.

credit

I have mentally worn you with so many outfits it's not even funny.

credit

Unfortunately, my taste always exceeds my budget.

credit

I have no trouble spending $60 for you to ride on my kiddos piggies...


...but when it comes to my own you're a luxury item stealing from other needs.

credit

So I will wait for you.

credit

Patiently. Because that is my word of the year; and last year.

credit

And I know I will find you at a thrift store or garage sale, perfectly distressed and broken in.

credit

Thanks, for making me practice what I preach, Cowgirl Boots. I love you more for it.

credit

One more thing, if you could find it in your heart to be resting next to a black maxi skirt, that would be crazy amazing!

credit

Truly yours,
Carrie the Coveter

No comments:

Post a Comment